Frosty the Snowman, was a jolly happy soul,
With a corn cobbed pipe and a button nose,
and two eyes made out of coal.
Frosty the Snowman, is a fairy tale they say;
he was made of snow but the children know,
how he came to life one day.
There must have been some magic in that old silk hat they found;
for when they placed it on his head, he began to dance around.
Oh Frosty the Snowman, was alive as he could be, and the children say,
he could laugh and play, just the same as you and me.
Frosty the Snowman, knew the sun was hot that day, so he said let’s run
and we’ll have some fun, now before I melt away.
Down to the village, with a broomstick in his hand,
running here and there and all around the square,
saying catch me if you can.
He led them down the streets of town, right to the traffic cop,
he only paused a moment when he heard him holler stop!
For Frosty the Snowman had to hurry on his way,
but he waved goodbye saying don’t you cry,
I’ll be back again some day.
Thumpy, thump thump,
Thumpy, thump thump, look at Frosty go,
Thumpy, thump thump, over the hills of snow.
- gingal bells
- mesaje cu la multi ani in engleza
- mesaje de craciun in engleza
- urari de craciun in engleza cu traducere
- poezia the snowman
- poezi de iarna
- traducere romina italiana
- traducere engleza in romina
- nosa traducere in limba romina scaceati besplatno
- pretestaeia 2013 la liba romina
- draducator de propoziti engleza romina
- mesaje de craciun in lb engleza
- colinde scurte in engleza
- colinde de craciun in engleza winter
- Urări în Engleză de Anu
- the snowman
- colinde simple
- colinde simple in engleza
- colinde traduse in engleza scurte
- colinde scurte in franceza
- colindul in engleza the snowman
- uraturi si colinde
- gigal balls
- o poezie de iarna scurta 2 strofe tradusa in limba rusa
- poezi in romana de scurte de craciun
- in engleza poezia the new years tree
- limba engleza
- urari de paste in italiana simple
- poezie in engleza merry christmas