Frosty the Snowman, was a jolly happy soul,
With a corn cobbed pipe and a button nose,
and two eyes made out of coal.
Frosty the Snowman, is a fairy tale they say;
he was made of snow but the children know,
how he came to life one day.
There must have been some magic in that old silk hat they found;
for when they placed it on his head, he began to dance around.
Oh Frosty the Snowman, was alive as he could be, and the children say,
he could laugh and play, just the same as you and me.
Frosty the Snowman, knew the sun was hot that day, so he said let’s run
and we’ll have some fun, now before I melt away.
Down to the village, with a broomstick in his hand,
running here and there and all around the square,
saying catch me if you can.
He led them down the streets of town, right to the traffic cop,
he only paused a moment when he heard him holler stop!
For Frosty the Snowman had to hurry on his way,
but he waved goodbye saying don’t you cry,
I’ll be back again some day.
Thumpy, thump thump,
Thumpy, thump thump, look at Frosty go,
Thumpy, thump thump, over the hills of snow.
- gingal bells
- mesaje cu la multi ani in engleza
- mesaje de craciun in engleza
- poezia the snowman
- traducere engleza in romina
- urari de craciun in engleza cu traducere
- cinticul pe engleza
- traducere romina italiana
- poezi de iarna
- pretestaeia 2013 la liba romina
- nosa traducere in limba romina scaceati besplatno
- draducator de propoziti engleza romina
- colinde de craciun in engleza winter
- the snowman
- Urări în Engleză de Anu
- colinde scurte in engleza
- mesaje de craciun in lb engleza
- colinde simple in limba engleza
- colinde simple in engleza
- colinde simple
- poezi in romana de scurte de craciun
- colinde scurte in franceza
- colinde traduse in engleza scurte
- colindul in engleza the snowman
- mesaje de craciun pt copii in engleza
- poezia banies in l engleza
- gigal balls
- poezia snowman
- in engleza poezia the new years tree